Sunday, October 22, 2006
I'm sick of book now.....I
HATE study!!!!!
Just now i am eating my lunch while studying biology....(chapter7, form4)
Oh my god.......that time i study until the
Proses Penyahtinjaan part.....
I read through the processes inside the
kolon and
rektum until it came out as our
SHIT!!!After that i quickly pass my food to my mom already!!
can u imagine that???omg.....
Yee Zi Wei, the first cold blooded humanbeing in the world.
you know why??ok let me tell you.....
Recently i asked ziwei to watch one Japanese drama-
ONE LITER OF TEARS-
one liter of tears...see the title also we know that is a very very sad drama right???
yesterday i watched the drama again.......
i cry again.......so sad..!!!
so i wonder why ziwei never cry one???
you know what she told me>>>
i didn't cry ler..a little tears also can't picit out!!<<<>
me, my sis, my cousins, and my cousin's friend(male one) also cry, ziwei never cry so.......
As the result, ziwei is cold blooded!
whispered @ 9:24 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home