Sunday, October 22, 2006
Tennis news-Part 2-Good news good news.......
Maria Sharapova beat Timea Bacsinszky on Friday to reach the Zurich Open semifinals and close in on the
No. 1 ranking.Sharapova won 6-4, 6-3.
Sharapova's right foot evidently is not bothering her too much.
The U.S. Open champion had to retire last week in Moscow because of a right foot strain, but she has not dropped a set here this week.
"(Bacsinszky) played pretty well," Sharapova said. "She served quite big on her second serves, but when I had the opportunity I did well to put some pressure on her. My game is an improvement from yesterday, and as I play more and get more match-tough, I think I'll get better." Sharapova said.So so so...don't you think this a very good news????wakakaka.......
Next she'll face Katrina who defeat Maria Kirilenko from Russia!!!
whispered @ 8:20 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home