Sunday, March 25, 2007
LL's days in NS.
Ohh.. LL sms-ed me yesterday.
She met a lot of friends in there from all over Malaysia!!
Hope she's having fun..
She's suppose to sms me today.. but no news yet.
43 more days to May 7th, the day that May semester is starting.
So, she'll be out in less than 43 days!!!
I'm counting!!!
Well, since I have no idea what is happening in there..
I might as well search on some tennis news, especially bout Maria Sharapova..
So that she'll be super happy when she comes back with Maria's face and name showing up in the posts!!!
By the way, she said she's having a terrible time marching everday..
Well, LL arh.. (in case you see this larh..) it's part of the experience you get there.
One day you'll tell me how nice it is in there okay??
Love ya~
karUUuu~
Labels: Guest-blogging by karuUu
whispered @ 5:13 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home