Sunday, April 01, 2007
2nd week. Qing Ming..
LL messaged me around 715pm yesterday..
She said she wanted to come back for qing ming..
One of her friends already went back to Kelantan for a week!!
I asked her how was NS..
And she said it'll be fun without the marching..
She went cayaking and 'kembara halangan'..
and there's alot of morning exercises.. got to do aerobic also..
then learn some dance named pocho-pocho gaga.
lOlz..
she also mentioned that her camp commander is very cool..
haha..
hope she's having a lot of fun there.
Pumping hmm..
I think i need to do that..
One more month and she's out of there!
time seems to pass quite fast when we are busy ar..
So.. I'll be counting down ya!!
34/35 more days to go~~
=)
Karu was here!!
Labels: Guest-blogging by karuUu
whispered @ 6:35 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home